Friday, December 19, 2008

DamnDay of Presentation

For Interior collegian like me, we got our Room Design Presentation for final test. It consist of the Interior Concept, A Layout, room details, furnitures-materials-colours scheme and the perspective view. Not to mention the 1:25 model. for 2 days, I not even bat my eye Lid

It went well on the start. I took the seventh turn to present my concept. Not much to talk about, cause I only make a simple minimalistic style based on D'STILJ concept. It still OK here. However, I did a little (really small) wrong on my Layout. It's the 2 dining chair which less about 2mm scale!!! Here the DOOMS start. The instructor was a really sharp person. When he seen it, DAMN!!! HE TOLD ME TO REPLACE IT WITH A NEW LAYOUT, DETAIL AND A PERSPECTIVE!!

Another day without sleep then T.T

here some of my frenz presentation PIC



nicky with his large confident (but I don't think so LOL..)























Mellisa had her own hair cut before presentation and still regret it until now haha..



And... Here Cheria with her NARCISM as always ckck...


3 comments:

-WinG- said...

ZzzZZ

wellen said...

foto co yg diatas tu temen lu ya???
keknya familiar ma gw....
buset btw joshz ni sapa ya???
di comment blog lu dia mulu yg comment...

-WinG- said...

wkwkwk tmen komen yg setia len.. anak medan yg kul d taiwan :p

tmen yg pertama? Nicky Astrea dari Ponti kalo ga salah